помогите ответить на вопросы так, чтобы получился текст связанный. Have you decided what job you would like to do in the future? What10-11 класс
subject would you choose to teach?
Yes!!! In the future I want to be a teacher. It`s great to teach boys and girls how are 10-15 years old. I think it`s not boring. My favourite subject in the scool is math, so I want to teach math to pupils. I think, my job will be very interesting.
вроде все норм, но вот тут I want to teach math to pupils может быть ошибка. Сорри если что.
Поставь 5 звёзд и лучшее плиз! Все сам делал, старался =)
Другие вопросы из категории
They listen to tha radio in the morning.
animal.One day Dob is busy He is making lunch.He is making porridge,hamburgers and meat-balls-he knows that his friend Rover likes them very much.When Rover came,the lunch was on the table.He saw the meat-balls and said: M-M-M.Great! The two friends ate the meat-balls and porridge and drank some milk.After lunch dob and Rover went for a walk.
Put the words
in the correct order to make sentences.
debt borrow financing
is money the
you business your;
the street this morning? 4. My mother likes … music. 5. Are there … newspapers on the table? 6. There are … letters for you on the table.7. Are there … mistakes in my dictation? – Yes, there are …. 8. There were … yellow and green pencils on the table. 9. You can do … you like? 10. …wants to see him. 11.Can … tell me how to get to the Public Library? 12. Did he say … about it? – No, he said …?
1. What did you buy? when did you buy it?
2. Why did you want to buy it?
3. What did you when you brought it home?
4. Was it easy to operate?
5. Did it make your life easier or more difficult?
6. How often do you use it now?
our school. Say whether you are ecologically-conscious person or not and what you do to protect the environment.
2. Do you agree that everybody must take care of nature?
3. What is the ecological situation in our town (city/village) like? (Я живу в Бресте., Белаурусь)
4. What questions would you ask a famous scientist who tries to find the ways to solve environmental problems?
5. What would you say to a person who is indifferent to the environmental problems?
1. Представьте, что вы говорите на экологические встречи в нашей школе. Скажите ли вы экологически сознательный человек или нет, а то, что вы делаете, чтобы защитить окружающую среду.
2. Согласны ли вы, что каждый должен заботиться о природе?
3. Что такое экологическая ситуация в нашем городе (город / село), как? (Я живу в Бресте., Белаурусь)
4. Какие вопросы вы бы попросили известного ученого, который пытается найти пути решения экологических проблем?
5. Что бы вы сказали человеку, который равнодушен к проблемам окружающей среды?
1. Britons, and the English in particular, are notoriously undemonstrative. The “stuff upper lip” is not just the stuff of fiction and emotional displays, positive or negative, are generally frowned upon. Gestures such as backslapping and hugging are discouraged and a wide distance should be maintained between participants in a conversation. Maintaining eye contact may be necessary when you are trying to emphasize important points but you must avoid any temptation to “eye-ball”. Talking loudly is unacceptable and shouting is beyond the pale. Some old-fashioned interlocutors may not hear you if you have your hands in your pockets. The British do not gesticulate frantically.
2. Introductions can be tricky. Ideally the British prefer third-party introductions but in certain situations, like a drinks party, it may not always be possible and, though awkward, you may just have to go ahead and introduce yourself. Firm handshakes are the norm as part of a formal introduction but may not be expected at subsequent meetings or on social occasions; a gentleman should always wait for a woman to proffer her hand before squeezing it gently. The continental habit of exchanging kisses has gained currency especially amongst the young and the affected but is not recommended for visitors – even the natives are unsure of the correct procedure.
3. “How do you do?” is a greeting not a question. It is used when people are introduced for the first time only and the correct response is to repeat “How do you do?” which is a more or less sincere enquiry as to your well-being.
4. This emotional detachment or even apparent indifference also explains the British abhorrence of Americanisms such as “Have a nice day”. The objection lies not in the sentiment itself but in the lack of sincerity that is implied to the stand-offish British mentality.
5. If the British use few words, it is because they prefer to mean those they do use. They are polite and courteous for the most part. They expect to be treated with respect, in turn for which they will treat you with respect, so: – if there is a queue, go to the back of the line and wait patiently; - do not use the “V” – sign (raising the index and middle fingers) unless you are sure which is the Churchillian version signifying peace or victory (palm outwards); the use of the alternative version (palm inwards) is less common nowadays but is still vulgar and offensive.
6. A service charge of 10-15 % is almost always included in hotel and restaurant bills and you should be wary of establishments that leave the credit card slip open for you to include an additional contribution (if you wish to reward exceptional service give cash directly to the staff). Do not tip bar staff in pubs where there is no table service. Otherwise taxi drivers (especially in London), hairdressers, porters, etc. will expect 10-15 % or a couple of pounds, whichever is the greater.
IV. Ответьте на вопросы к тексту:
1. What kind of people are Britons?
2. What kind of introductions do the British prefer?
3. What does “How do you do?” mean in Britain?
4. What are the norms of public behaviour in Britain?
1. Office automation refers to the varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Office automation helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures.
2. The backbone of office automation is a LAN , which allows users to transmit data, mail and even voice across the network. All office functions, including dictation, typing, filing, copying, fax, Telex, microfilm and records management, telephone and telephone switchboard operations, fall into this category. As office methods evolved to take full advantage of new technologies, there was a corresponding increase in innovations tailor-made to optimize office processes. Office automation was a popular term in the 1970s and 1980s as the desktop computer exploded onto the scene.
3. Advantages are:
1. Office automation can get many tasks accomplished faster.
2. It eliminates the need for a large staff.
3. Less storage is required to store data.
4. Multiple people can update data simultaneously in the event of changes in schedule.
8. Прочитайте текст снова и письменно ответьте на вопросы:
1. What does office automation refer to?
2. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system, don’t they?
3. Does office automation help in optimizing or automating existing office procedures?
4. What is the backbone of office automation?
5. Is there only one advantage? срочно