Помоги пожалуйста. письмо..на тему как можно решить конфликт..10-11 класс
I am 15year old girl and I have very strict parents.They don*t like it when I go out to meet my friends.They know very well that I am a responsible child but they are always so overprotective.I love them but they kill my social life.I never have freedom.I always have to be there when they call me.I let my friends down.I don*t go to their birthday parties or to the cinema.I*m also afraid of losing them,I feel depressed and stupid over it.I can*t wait until I*m 18nto do what I want to.Please help.
What*s Ann*s problem?-She has strict parents.
What should Ann do?-She should wait for her 18th birthday.She should to her parents about her social life.
Другие вопросы из категории
The real estate agent looked ghastly pale. That should have been the first clue. But the old house was selling at such a cheap price, I couldn't refuse. I had heard the rumors that it was haunted, but hey. I didn't believe in ghosts. But just to be sure I thought I should probably spend a night in the house to see if the rummors were true. I packed my equipment in a box and headed for house. if there really was a gost in the house, I was going to find it. As i arrived at the house, a storm was brewing outside...........
many)3.There are five chairs in the dining room(what)4.There is a bed in the bedroom(what)
A) a B) an C) the D) —
1. _____ apples on_____ other side of_____ wall are_____ sweetest.
2. Better_____ small fish than_____ empty dish.
3. Better____ last smile than_____ first laughter.
4. Between____ two stools one falls to_____ ground.
5. ______ brevity is _____ soul of wit.
6. ______ charity begins at ______home.
7. A danger foreseen is_____ half avoided.
8.Closed mouth catches no_____ flies.
9. ____ experience is_____ best teacher.
10._____ fire and_____ water are good servants, but_____ bad masters.
How (be) you? The reason why I (be) writing (be) to tell you some great news.
Remember when you (be) here last year and we (go) to that theatre where I... (run) into Sally, an old school friend of mine? Well, guess what? We (get) married last month! We (be) in Paris were we (get) married and that's why we (not invite) anyone. We have decided live in the town where we both (grow) up and we are looking forward to the day then we (can) buy our own here. Anyway we (hope) you can come and visit us when you have time.
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА СДЕЛАТЬ НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ ЗАДАНИЕOpen the brackets.Put the verbs into the Future Indefinite.
1.I (not to go) to the Hermitage tomorrow.
2. Kate (to give) it to you this afternoon.
3.We (to have) orange juice.
4.He (not to phone) her tonight.
5. I (to help) you with it.
6. They (not to have) coffee.
7. It is hot here, I (to open) the window.
8. I (to get) a taxi.
9. It is cold here, I ( to close) the window.
10. I (not to tell ) anyone what happened.
Помогите пожалуйста !!!
Ответьте на вопросы
Welcome to Green School!
Let's read and write in English.
Let's run and jump in the forest!
go to school together!
Mr Greenwood and his pupils
Помогите пожалуйста дописать предложения в рассказе и перевести его.
1) He is an elephant.
2) His _____________ is Thomas.
3) He isn't angry.
4) He is _________________________.
5) He can _______________________________.
6) He can't ________________________________________.
7) We _____ to school together.
1)Мои родители всегда мечатли о путешествии в Австралию
2)Он ненавидит рассказывать кому-нибудь о своих проблемах
3)Она начала учить иностранные языки после завершения школы
4)Мой друг предложил купить билеты для вас.
5)Они продолжили разговаривать ,не обращая внимания на мой вопрос.
6)Он отправил электронное письмо,перед тем как включить компьютер