1. Do you know any_of these girls? 2. There are ____ foreign10-11 класс
visitors in the palace. 3. ____ of my friends live in this house. 4. We
haven’t ____ time. 5. Do you like ____ of these animals? 6. Yes, I
like ____ of them. 7. No, I do not like ____ of them. 8. Give me
____ water. 9. We don’t see ____ flowers here. 10. What fruit do you
want to buy? — ____ fruit that is good for small children. 11. If I
have ____ free time, I shall go with you to the cinema.
Другие вопросы из категории
She did the work well last week.
5. New Year’s Day has traditionally been the occasion for starting new programs and giving up bad habits. People talk about “turning over a new leaf”. Many Americans make New Year’s resolutions, promising themselves and their families to improve their behaviour. Typical New Year’s are to spend less money, give up smoking, begin a diet or control one’s temper. For Americans it is a very serious but rather happy occasion to start New year.
12. Переведите 5 абзац и вопрос к нему. Из приведенных вариантов ответа укажите правильный ответ и выпишите это предложение.
What are typical New Year’s resolutions?
1. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to earn more money and to get a better job.
2. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to give up smoking, begin a diet or control one’s temper.
3. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to become happy.
to send an email?
3. Which sites do you usually visit?
4. Do you chat online?
5. Do you have your own website?
6. Does your school have its own website?
7. Do you buy anything on the Internet?
8. For what purpose do young people use the Internet?
9. What do you know about hackers and viruses?
10. How does the Internet effect our lives?
11. Has the Internet changed your life? If yes, in what ways?
not,fox,a fox-foxes,a red fox.Foxes are very clever animals.Foxes and hens are not friends .3 ten,well,a welwells,in a well,to fall in the well.Do you know the fairy tale The Fox in the Well?
you know her grandparents? Yes of course I do.I know her Grandpa.And her Granny,too.Do you know her cousin? Yes of course I do.I know her nieces.And her nephews,too
We haven't... time. 5. Do you like... of these animals? Yes, I like... of them. 6. Give me... water. 7. There are... cups on the table, but these aren't... glasses. 8. I have... questions to ask. 9. There isn't... tea in the tea-pot. 10. Please add... more tea in my cup.
• Is watching a film more interesting than reading a book?
• What films made you laugh a lot?
• What films made you cry?
• What films sent you to sleep?
• What films made you feel good?
• What films made you buy the soundtrack?
• Is there a big difference watching a film
on video at home and in the cinema?
• Do you like science fiction films? Why (Why not)?
• Have you ever watched a horror film alone?
• Do you know the popular American expressions for 'film' and 'cinema'?
• Who is your favourite actor and favourite actress? Why?
• What is the best film you have ever seen? Who was in it? Who was it directed by?
• When were you last in the cinema? Was the film thrilling, exciting, scary, humorous, funny, gripping? Did you enjoy it?
• Have you ever watched the same film more than twice? Why?
• What do you think the success of a film depends on?
• What is your favourite genre (action films, romances, comedies, thrillers, westerns, adventure films, horror films, cartoons, science fiction films, animated films, etc.)?