изменит слова с past simple на present perfect!!!!1)henry (live) here since he was a child 2)they (go) to the cinema yesterday 3)(you/read) lord of the5-9 класс
Rings yet 4)She(always/love)horror films
Другие вопросы из категории
1. Почему они редко приглашают наших програмистов?
2. Куда они обычно кладут старые газеты?
3. Где и когда вы обычно встречаетесь?
4. У тебя есть сестра?
5. У тебя есть брат?
6. У них есть дети?
7. У вас есть компьютер?
8. У тебя есть красная юбка?
9. У вас есть хороший доктор?
10.У них есть хорошый юрист?
Эта картина нравится мне больше всех.
Зимой дни короче, а ночи длиннее.
Поставьте предложения в past simple or present perfect!
1. Mary …… (never/go) to Paris, so she’s very excited about her journey.
2. McDonalds ….. (open) a new restaurant near my house, but I (not/go) there yet.
3. My father ….. (give up) smoking two years ago and he (not/smoke) a cigarette since then.
4. She ….. (live) in Rome for ten years, but she ….. (not/return) there since she ….. (move) to Florence.
5. The postman ….. (just/deliver) the letters. Here you are, Sam!
6. I ….. (learn) to drive when I ….. (be) 20, but I ….. (never/enjoy) driving.
7. It ….. (rain) since this morning.
8. Mum ….. (buy) a new type of cheese. Do you want to taste it?
9. Luke ….. (not/ride) a motorbike since his accident.
10. I ….. (not/hear) much of Tom lately.
11. What time …. (you/go) to the gym yesterday? I ….. (not/see) you.
Passive,Future Simple Passive,Past Continuous Passive,Present Perfect Passive,Future Simple Passive,Future Continuous Passive,Future Perfect Passive-должно получиться 9предложений,плииз сделайти
Task 2 Используя данные слова, составьте утвердительные предложения во временах Past Simple и Present Perfect (при необходимости вы также можете добавлять слова в предложения).
he / ask / a question she / speak / German they / be / in their room they / not / drive / the car Alex / not / forget / his homework
Task 3 Используя данные слова, составьте вопросительные предложения во временах Past Simple и Present Perfect (при необходимости вы также можете добавлять слова в предложения).
you / finish / homework Kate / kiss / Mark waiter / bring / the juice he / pay / the bill you / ever / write / a song
celebrate) her birthday yesterday. Her room looked beautiful, there (to be) many flowers in it. When I (to come) in, somebody (to play) the piano, two or three pairs (to dance). 2. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano. 3. I (to like) music very much. 4. When I (to look) out of the window, it (to rain) heavily and people (to hurry) along the streets. 5. What you (to do) at seven o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) supper. 6. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that all my family (to sit) round the table. Father (to read) a letter from my uncle who (to live) in Kiev. 7. Where you (tobe) yesterday? — I (to be) at home the whole day. — How strange. I (to ring) you up at two o'clock, but nobody (to answer). — Oh, I (to be) in the garden. I (to read) your book and (not to hear) the telephone. 8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library. — I (to be) there, too, but I (not to see) you. 9. Yesterday I (to work) at my English from five till seven. 10. It (to rain) the whole day yesterday. 11. Where your sister (to be) now? — She (to be) in her room. She (to do) her homework.
Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляяглаголыводномизследующихвремен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. 1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute. 8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday? 12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. 13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine. 14. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters. 17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.
слова в предложения).
he / ask / a question
she / speak / German
they / be / in their room
they / not / drive /the car Alex
not / forget / his homework