Помогите срочно даю много баллов!10-11 класс
THE SUMMER GARDEN _____(locate) opposite the Peter and Paul The Summer Garden Fortress across the Neva. As Peter the Great liked this place, a special summer_____(construct) for his family there. Near the palace palace vegetables and herbs _____(grow) by his wife, Catherine I, and trees_____(plant) by Peter himself. ______(turn) into a regular park with straight Later the garden alleys. In summer time a lot of social events and celebrations(hold) there: marble statues______(bring) from Italy and amazing_____(install) to amuse the public. The water for the fountains______(pump) from the nearest river which fountains_____(name) the Fontanka. At the end of the 18th century the Summer Garden______(separate) from the embankment by beautiful cast-iron railings which now______(know) as one of the symbols of the city. At the turn of the 21th century the______(restore) according to the original design. Today, all its Garden wonders are open to the public again.
Ответьте на вопросы
1. Was the Garden laid out near the fortress?
2. Was the Summer Palace constructed for Peter I alone?
3. Who were the trees planted by?
4. How was the Garden decorated?
5. Why was the river given the name Fontanka?
6. What is chosen as a symbol of the city?
Составьте вопросы к данным ответам.
1. Opposite the Peter and Paul Fortress across the Neva.
2. From Italy.
3. Social events and celebrations.
4. To amuse the public.
5. From the nearest river.
6. By beautiful cast-iron railings.
7. At the turn of the 21th century
is located, was constructed, were grown, were planted, was turned into, were held, were brought, were installed, was pumpe, named, was separated, are known, was restored
1. Yes, opposite the fortress.
2. No, for the family.
3. by Peter
4. with mable statues and amazing fountains
5. because the water for the fountains was pumped from it
6. Cast-iron railings
1. Where was the Garden laid out?
2. Where were the statues brought from?
3. What was held there in summer?
4. Why were the fountains installed?
5. Where was water pumped from?
6. What was the Garden separated by?
7. When was the Garden restored?
Другие вопросы из категории
или Past Simple.
1. you / ? / school / were / at / yesterday
2.shoes /cheap / weren’t / those
A public way or road where different types of vehicles drive.
Помогите составить сочинение на тему Diet.(Advantages/Disadvantages) (Диета. (Плюсы и минусы))
Плюсы и минусы Обязательно!!!!
посетить, что необходимо взять с собой)))Помогите пожалуйста)))
Поставьте глаголы в скобках в настоящее перфектное время и переведите предложения.
1) The British government (to introduce) a lot of programs to give young people a better chance to get job.
2) The London Stock Exchange (to change) radically over recent years.
3) The governments (to issue) bonds to reduce the national debt.
4) Businessmen (to settle) this matter through telephone calls and personal meetings.
5) In such situations government (to reduce) state expenditure.
Подберите к названиям профессий (1-10) соответствующие им определения (a-j):
2. tax inspector
3. assistant manager
a. someone whose job is to buy and sell goods of a particular type in large quantities; a wholesaler
b. someone whose job involves encouraging people to buy a particular company’s product by deciding the price, type of customer, and advertising policy
c. someone who works for the government, deciding how much tax a person or company should pay
d. someone who helps another manager, does their work when they are not there etc
e. someone whose job is to receive and pay out money in a bank
f. someone who works in a bank in an important position
g. someone whose job is to provide insurance
h. someone who controls or lends large sums of money
i. someone who buys and sells goods or stocks
j. someone whose job is to carefully examine a situation, etc in order to provide other people with information about it