Write the correct form of the verb to bi to complete the sentences.1-4 класс
1.Tom .... going unzip a sweater.
2/Clara and Monika ......going to sew new dresses for their dolls.
3.Nick..... going to train sn the gym.He.....putting on his trainers.He....going to lace them up
4.Bsll and his friends.....going to fish.They.....wearing T-shirts fnd shorts.It*s hot.Bill.....going to put on his summer cap.
5.Ann.....having a party soon.She....going to buy some designer clothes.
6........ you going on a picnic,Jack?What clothes....you going to wear?
1.Tom is going unzip a sweater.
2.Clara and Monika are going to sew new dresses for their dolls.
3.Nick is going to train the gym. He is putting on his trainers. He is going to lace them up.
4.Bill and his friends are going to fish.They are wearing T-shirts and shorts. It*s hot. Bill is going to put on his summer cap.
5.Ann is having a party soon.She is going to buy some designer clothes.
6. Are you going on a picnic, Jack? What clothes are you going to wear?
Другие вопросы из категории
2) We read books and watch tv
3) We cook food
4) We take a shower
5) We do homework
6) We play games
a) in the kitcher
b) in the bedroom
c)in the playroom
d) in the sitting room
e) in the bathroom
f) in the study
about Great Britain every summer. 3) It (to be) ____________ warm and sunny today. Yesterday it _________________ (to be) rainy and windy. 4) Yesterday we (to have) ____________ cheese sandwiches and tea for breakfast. 5) Helen (to swim) _____________ in the river every summer. Two years ago she (to swim) ______________ in the Black Sea. 2. Write the past forms of the verbs. swim ________________, skate _________________, have __________________, is _____, skip _________________, see ______________, ski ______________, are ________, jump __________, go _____________, travel _______________, rain ___________.
she wanted to be a driver. 3) Last Sunday I (to get up) __________ at 9 o'clock. 4) My brother (to take) ____________ our dog for a walk yesterday. 5) Last week we (to give) _________ red roses to our Granny. 2. a) Put the verbs in the correct form. b) Ask Yes/No guestions. c) Make the sentences negative. 1) Bill (to wear) ______________ his green jacket yesterday. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 2) Ted (to come) __________________ to school at 9 o'clock yesterday. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 3) His parents (to go) _______________ to the seaside last week. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
is also an adverb in brackets, put this in the correct place in the sentence.
• The first real mobile phone________________ 1 (test) by the Swedish police
• About six calls__________2 (make) before the battery ran out.
• But modern mobile telephony_____________________3 (begin) on April 3rd,
1973, when a call_________________________4 (make) while walking the streets of
• In October 1981, the first cell phone network with automatic roaming between countries _________________________5 (set up) in the Nordic countries.
• Since then, an incredible number of cell phones_____________________________6 (sell)
and the system________________________7 (be) much more successful than people
• Today, in most of Europe, wealthy parts of Asia and Australasia, mobile phones
_____________________________9 (own) by the majority of the adult, teenage, and even
• Relatively cheap and quick to install, mobile phone networks _____________________________10 (also introduce) throughout the developing world.
• In the future, more features_________________ 11 (included) in mobile
phones from other handheld devices.
• This_____________________________12 (already happen) to some extent, with MP3
players, digital cameras, etc.
• New technologies and applications for mobile phones______________________13(constantly develop).
• However, some people_____________________________14(say) that the mobile phone of
the future________________________________15 (implant) in our own bodies.
• In fact, research___________________________16 (carry out) on a device that _____________17 (insert) into a tooth and the sound__________________________18 (transmit) through the bones and into the ear.
last week. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 2) Mike ( to swim ) ___________________________ in the river last summer. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 3) My friends ( to ride ) _______________________ a pony in the park yesterday. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 2. a) Put the verbs in the correct form. b) Ask Yes / No guestions. c) Make the sentences negative. 1) Fred ( to take ) ____________________ his dog for a walk last week. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 2) Mary ( to get up ) __________________ at 7 o'clock yesterday. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
sew new dresses for their dolls
3 Nick going to train in the gym.He..".. puttlng оп his traines Не ..... going to 1асе them up.
4 Hill and his friends going to fish. Тhеу wearing T-shirts and shorts. It's hot. BilI ..... going to put оп his summer cap
5 Ann......... having а party soon. She ..... going to buy some designer clothes.
6 ........you going on а picnic, Jack? What clothes ..... you going it wear?