Занчите, пожалуйста, предложения.ю используя глагол to have для образования форм Present Perfect.5-9 класс
Текст: What has happened to Kate and Sam? They ___ come to Florida. They _____ met Josie's brother Paul. Paul ____ worked in the Space Institute for many years. The friends ___ hot brought the capsule to the Institute. They _____ lost it. They _____ put it into the truck. The truck _____ gone away with the capsule. The children ____ seen the capsule on the stage during Rik Morell's concert and now they're going to speak to him.
Ребят, кто может вставьте в эти предложения слова которые приведены ниже:
1-я форма 2-я форма 3-я форма
to come came come
to meet met met
to bring brought brought
to lose lost lost
to go went gone
What has happened to Kate and Sam? They have come to Florida. They have met Josie's brother Paul. Paul has worked in the Space Institute for many years. The friends have not brought the capsule to the Institute. They have lost it. They have put it into the truck. The truck has gone away with the capsule. The children had seen the capsule on the stage during Rik Morell's concert, and now they're going to speak to him.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. I'll ... the TV because nobody is watching it.
2. ... the radio! I want to hear the news.
3. You mustn't forget to ... the light.
4. Let's dance. ... the music.
write the frequency adverbs in the right place
1. She is happy (usually)
2. He makes his bed. (always)
3. She wakes up at seven. (often)
4. I study on Saturdays. (never)
5. She goes to school by bus. (never)
1) He ___ brought me an interesting book.
2) She___ never been to London.
3) ___ they finished the job yet?
4) ___ he discussed the question with the manager?
5) ___ She come yet?
Употребите to have или to be в правильной форме
1)Peter ... a new suit.
2) They ... many friends.
3) What ... your favourite books?
4) There ... many sports centres in my town.
5) My friend ... a car.
Заполнить пропуск ножной формой глагола to have.1.My mother have a
2.Next month I a large house
ельной или отрицательной).
1) They _____ football at the institute. (to play)
2) She _____ emails. (not / to write)
3) ____ you____ English? (to speak)
4) My mother ____ fish. (not / to like)
5) ____ Ann ____ any friends? (to have)
6) His brother _____ in an office. (to work)
7) She ___ very fast. (cannot / to read)
8) ____ they ____ the flowers every 3 days? (to water)
9) His wife _____ a motorbike. (not / to ride)
10) ____ Elizabeth_____ coffee? (to drink)
-How long have you been writing for teenagers?
-For ten years. I (1)_____(to write) poems and little stories since Iwas a child. I like writing for teenagers. When I(2)___(to write) for young people, I think about writing the plot.
-What writers(3)____(to influence) your writing?
-I(4)____(to read) lots of different things since I learnt to read and I think everything(5)_____(to have) an influence on me. In my early years, J.D. Salinger and Jack London were my favourite writers. I like crime fiction and I still(6)____(to read) a lot of American crime writers. I also like reading a lot of non-fiction books.
-(7)____you___(to read) much teen fiction by other writers?
-I usually(8)___(to read) a lot. But, when I(9)_____(to write) a book I(10)___(to try) not to read much teen fiction.
1. He .... a large family
2. He .... two pets at home
3. They .... a very nice flat in Pskov
4. Peter .... many friends here
5. You .... many books at home
6. Does she ... any brothers?
7. My mother .... three children
8. I ..... two cousins
9. She .... two brothers and a sister