нужна помощь помогите пож нужно пропущенные слова написать10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
2. Переведите текст
1. Brand is the "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's product distinct from those of other sellers". Initially, Branding was adopted to differentiate one person's cattle from another's by means of a distinctive symbol burned into the animal's skin with a hot iron stamp , and was subsequently used in business , marketing and advertising . A modern example of a brand is Coca Cola which belongs to the Coca-Cola Company.
2. A brand is often the most valuable asset of a corporation. Brand owners manage their brands carefully to create shareholder value.
3. Proper branding can result in higher sales of not only one product, but on other products associated with that brand. For example, if a customer loves Pillsbury biscuits and trusts the brand, he or she is more likely to try other products offered by the company such as chocolate chip cookies. Brand is the personality that identifies a product, service or company (name, term, sign, symbol, or design, or combination of them) and how it relates to key constituencies: customers, staff, partners, investors etc.
4. A brand is one of the most valuable elements in an advertising theme, as it demonstrates what the brand owner is able to offer in the marketplace . The art of creating and maintaining a brand is called brand management .
5. Brands typically are made up of various elements, such as: name, logo, tagline or catchphrase, graphics, shapes, colors, sounds, scents, tastes, movements and customer relationship management.
6. Today, brand plays a much bigger role. Brands have been coopted as powerful symbols in larger debates about economics, social issues, and politics. The power of brands to communicate a complex message quickly and with emotional impact and the ability of brands to attract media attention, make them ideal tools in the hands of activists.
7. Iconic brands are defined as having aspects that contribute to consumer's self-expression and personal identity. Brands whose value to consumers comes primarily from having identity value are said to be "identity brands". Some of these brands have such a strong identity that they become more or less cultural icons which makes them "iconic brands". Examples are: Apple , Nike and Harley Davidson . Many iconic brands include almost ritual-like behaviour in purchasing or consuming the products.
8. The existing strong brand name can be used as a vehicle for new or modified products; for example, many fashion and designer companies extended brands into fragrances, shoes and accessories , home textile, home decor , luggage , (sun-) glasses, furniture, hotels, etc. Thus, Mars extended its brand to ice cream, Caterpillar to shoes and watches, Michelin to a restaurant guide, Adidas and Puma to personal hygiene. Dunlop extended its brand from tires to other rubber products such as shoes, golf balls, tennis racquets and adhesives.
3. Найдите соответствующие ответы на вопросы.
1. What spheres have been primarily branding used in?
2. Why does brand increase the sale of its associate items?
3. Is flavour a component of the brand?
4. What is the main goal of branding?
5. Is the brand name used as a new or modified vehicle?
a. If consumers like and trust the brand they'll buy all its goods.
b. To communicate messages, attract media attention, influence
c. No, it isn't.
d. Advertising, business and marketing.
e. Yes, it is.
4. Найдите в тексте синонимы к следующим словам и переведите их:
marking → …, to distinguish → …, present-day → …, heedfully → …, trademark → …, personnel → …, to include → …, worth → …, buying → …, changed → …
brackets, using the correct tense form. Explain the use of the tenses.
Mites._______names are Neznaika and Znaika.They areb Mites , too._____ names are Pillyulkin and Tyubik. ( теперь пропущеные слова - l -my,he-his,she-her,it-its,we-our,you-your,they-their.) помогите пожалуйста куда поставить пропущеные слова ☺
задание:look at the life map in exercise 1 again and complete the sentences. use the Third Conditional.
1. If Hardeep family had stayed in london she___(had) lots of friends.
2. She probably___(go) to university if she had stayed in London.
3. She would not have become a difficult teenager if she__(not feel) lonely.
4. If Hardeep had not had an amazing teacher she__(become) interested in Art.
5. If she had not become interested in Art she probably__(work) in the family business.
6. She probably would have got bored if she__(work) for the family business.
7. If she had caught the right train she___(arrive) for her college interview.
8. She would not have become a top comedian if she__(not start) talking to the woman on the train.
Example: You (have) a good journey? — Have you had a good journey?
1.You already (see) the Great American Lakes? 2. You (be) to Broadway? 3. Mike (manage to see) the Statue of Liberty? 3. What new places your brother (show) to you? 4. Ann (visit) the White House? 5. Your father (get) promotion? 6. You (receive) your driving license? 7. Your brother (change) a car? 8, What kind of house you (buy)?